jueves, enero 18, 2007

Una entrevista interesante

En el enlace de arriba aparece una entrevista al periodista norteamericano Ken Auletta que realiza su trabajo en The New Yorker.
Lo interesante de esta entrevista es que el explica cómo realiza sus tareas, entrevistas y reportajes. El comienza señalando lo siguiente:

With some merit, my wife calls me anal. I create three digital files: a) what I call an index of all the materials I collect; b) a file of people I wish to interview or things I need to read; c) a file of questions to be asked of each person to be interviewed. Of these files, the most vital for me is the index. For a long piece, the index can run to fifty single-spaced pages, and consists of a cross-reference system of each interview or document.

Vale la pena conocer todo su procedimiento de trabajo y ver su hoja web:
  • K-AULETTA
  • No hay comentarios.: