miércoles, febrero 08, 2006

La Pronunciacion en Ingles

En el enlace de arriba ud. puede practicar la pronunciación del idioma inglés. This is a pronunciation chart of english.
Este link es importante:
  • EL BLOG de la Prof. CONNIE

  • Otro link interesante sobre el tema es:
  • WORLD
  • 4 comentarios:

    Teacher Connie dijo...

    Hi I connected with your blog from the Webheads group...
    I like the link to pronunciation! You might like some of the pronunciation links you will find on my class blogs!
    Try the eslexchange5 blog and scroll down to the bottom for a pronunciation link. Also check the link to session 1 and 2.
    Enjoy!

    Unknown dijo...

    Thanks Connie I will do clik in your bog and I also am going to put it in my blog as a link. Alfredo

    Anónimo dijo...

    You are welcome, Alfredo. Y gracias por haber decir que mi blog es importante--
    I hope it helps some students and is at least interesting to others.

    It looks like you have been very busy on your blogs! Voice Wimba could be useful, but it is only free for 14 days.
    My best regards,

    Teacher Connie dijo...

    Oops and please forgive my grammar. I haven't practiced Spanish for a long time!