lunes, junio 08, 2009

UN BLOG DE TECNOLOGIA

Alli se trata el tema sobre laas primeras impresiones de BING vs. GOOGLE... es un BLOG escrito en idioma ingles.

El autor del BLOG dice:

Overall I am leaning towards Bing which I am surprised. I had a bit of a bias going in because let’s face it, Live Search wasn’t that great. I remember in the early says of Live Search I would type in Stardock and it would bring up some magazine review of WindowBlinds on ZDNet or something. But it’s come a long way and Bing is very close to being pretty ideal.

Microsoft still needs to get rid of some of the pointless clutter and they need to index a lot more. The news section on it is pretty basic and it copies Google so unapologetically that I feel a little dirty for using it. Windows may borrow concepts from the Mac but Bing is basically Google done as a web 2.0 project.

The real winner is all of us. I like Google a lot (I use Google Chrome) but I wouldn’t want them to be the only game in town. Bing is a worthy competitor and I find myself in the odd position of having Bing be my default browser for Google Chrome. How backwards is that?

No hay comentarios.: